viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015

Session 8 Talk about your dreams

What i really would like to do with my life is dedicate to the music, specifically to play the trumpet. I've always loved the music and my dream is to become in a great musician. Although, i am aware that is very complicated to live by the music, so i think that also i'll have to get a job of public administrator. If i can achieve my dreams i would be very happy, because i don't really think that i'd want to dedicate me to public administration or politic science for ever. Things that may stop me to achieve my dreams are related to money and time, because studying music is very expensive, and also you need time for the classes and for practicing. Things that may help me to get my dreams is the fact that i have a lot of musicians friends , and the fact that in this moment i'm in a cumbia band, what is the kind of music that i like, although i'd like to play jazz too. My dream when i was a child is to become in a football player, but regrettably i'm too old for this, although other dream that i have is playing soccer for all my life and the most that i can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario